Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Licensed Plumbing Experts Offer Guaranteed Services
Is your water heater at the end of its lifespan? Time to replace it with a new system? Evans Plumbing and Drain Service is ready to help! We provide fast, affordable, and efficient water heater replacement across the country. We also make sure that your new system is compliant with the new federally mandated energy efficiency standards. While newer water heaters may have more upfront costs, they provide greater savings in the long-run with improved heating efficiency and lower water heating bills. These newer systems are expected to lead to around 16% or more in savings on water heating bills.
Get Fast Access to Hot Water
Whether your water heater is failing to produce anything but lukewarm water, has sprung a leak, or is simply outdated, Evans Plumbing and Drain Service can help you find the perfect replacement for your home.
We can replace your current system with the following types:
- Conventional– Water is stored in a large tank (varying sizes available) and heated by electric or gas energy. High-efficiency models can reduce water heating bills by as much as 7 percent.
- Tankless– Water is heated only as need, providing access to unlimited and instant hot water through a tankless water heater. May reduce water heating bills by as much as 30 percent.
- Hybrid– Combines the conventional tank storage style with a heat pump and uses existing water / electrical connections. Can reduce water heating costs by as much as 60 percent.
Water Heater Repair Service
As your water heater is used day in and day out, expect to have to perform some amount of repair. If repair is not an option, we will help you determine the best replacement. Water heater repairs with Evans Plumbing are upfront, cost-efficient, and effective. You can trust our licensed plumbers for satisfactory service.
If your water heater is doing the following, call Evans Plumbing and Drain Service Today:
- Not supplying adequate hot water
- Taking a long time to heat water
- Leaking from the water heater tank
- Making noise from the water heater tank